Welcome to Puppet Support
Changes to supported modules
We are continually reviewing our Supported modules list and understanding usage and value to users. We are taking the step to remove Puppet support from the below listed models, this change will happen effective 15 July 2022. While these will not be supported any longer by Puppet, the repos will stay active for use and community contributions, as such they are not going away. Learn more.
Upcoming holiday - July 4th - US - Independence Day
In observance of Independence Day, Puppet's Support offices in the US will be closed on July 4th. We will have Support available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2, 3, and 4 responses may occur the next business day.
Find and fix common issues in Puppet Enterprise
We developed the
puppetlabs-pe_status_check module to help you spot and fix the most common issues in Puppet Enterprise, including CA certificates that are due to expire. Watch a short video to learn more or check it out on the Forge.
Puppet Enterprise 2021.6.0 and 2019.8.11 are now available
As a Support customer, you can download the latest version of Puppet Enterprise without filling out a form. Find the link here. If you're not a customer, get the latest version of PE here. Download PE 2019.8.11, our latest long term release, from the previous releases page.
- Get information about downloading the latest primary server and agent packages
- Learn more about 2021.6.0
- Learn more about 2019.8.11
- Free resources and webinars focused on upgrading to 2019.8
- Download earlier versions of PE from the previous releases page
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Browse our knowledge content
- New to Puppet Enterprise®
- Performance tuning
- Security and certificates
- Code Manager and file sync
- Installing and upgrading
- Primary server (formerly master)
- Language and modules
- Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- Puppet Comply™
- Relay by Puppet™
- Puppet Remediate™
- MCollective Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Most popular articles
- Puppet Enterprise 2021.6.0 and 2019.8.11 are now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest primary server and agent packages for Puppet Enterprise
- Open a ticket with Puppet Support
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Spring4Shell statement
- Puppet response to recent Log4j vulnerabilities FAQ
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free resources, webinars, and workshops
- Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.0 to 2019.8.4
- Get help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Update the pe-r10k package in Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.7 and 2021.2 if you are using Continuous Delivery for PE impact analysis
- Get support for Bolt
- Get support for Puppet Remediate