Note: This article covers your contacts with Support. Please keep your account manager up to date on who to communicate with at your organization.
Support contacts are people in your organization who can open support requests with our team to resolve technical issues with Puppet products. They can open requests either via our portal (for all issues), or via direct phone call (for Premium Priority 1 issues only).
User limits: Standard accounts are allowed up to four individual contacts. Premium accounts are allowed unlimited contacts.
Contacts can expect:
- Answers to product-related questions.
- Diagnostic services, troubleshooting, and error resolution for Puppet products and supported modules.
- Access to updates, upgrades, corrections, security advisories and bug fixes for the software, if and when available.
- The ability to file bug reports for product defects.
- Recommendations on documentation and other sources of information.
- Suggested training solutions.
Read more about Support's service terms, hours, response times, priority levels, and how to file support tickets.
Add support contacts by opening a ticket with the following information for each contact:
- Given name
- Family name
- Business email address
Remove, change, or add contacts by opening a Priority 4 ticket that lists the changes you'd like to make.
How can we improve this article?
Please sign in to leave a comment.