As a Puppet Enterprise customer, you are entitled to support for Puppet Enterprise and Puppet supported modules. View a list of all supported modules.
Version and installation information
PE version: All supported versions
Installation type: Any
Open a Support ticket if:
- You find a bug in a supported module
- The documentation for a supported module is incorrect
- You need help troubleshooting a supported module in your deployment
Note: Our Support team can only accept tickets related to supported modules.
Open a Forge Modules Jira ticket to make a pull request to fix code or contribute to a supported module. Report issues with other modules by clicking Report issues at the top of the Forge page for the module.
Check for common issues before opening a Support ticket
- Verify that the module is located in the modules directory of the correct environment.
- Verify that expected subdirectories, including files and templates, are located in the modules directory.
- If you're using a Puppetfile to manage modules, verify that all dependencies are included in the file. There is no automatic dependency resolution when using a Puppetfile.
Information to include in module-related tickets
- The exact name and version of the module
- The module installation method: whether the module was installed from the Forge, from a Git repository, or with a Puppetfile
- How the module is used in your Puppet code, including examples of your wrapper modules and/or code
- PE version and architecture
- Specific error messages or log excerpts related to the issue
- The output of
puppet modules list
How can we improve this article?
Please sign in to leave a comment.