As a Puppet Enterprise customer, you are entitled to support for Puppet Enterprise and Puppet supported modules. The Puppet Supported Modules page lists all supported modules and their platform compatibility.
Version and installation information
PE version: All supported versions
Installation type: Any
Open a Support ticket if:
- You find a bug in a supported module
- The documentation for a supported module is incorrect
- You need help troubleshooting a supported module in your deployment
Note: Our Support team can only accept tickets related to supported modules.
Open a Forge Modules Jira ticket to make a pull request to fix code or contribute to a supported module. Report issues with other modules by clicking Report issues at the top of the Forge page for the module.
Check for common issues before opening a Support ticket
- Verify that the module is located in the modules directory of the correct environment.
- Verify that expected subdirectories, including files and templates, are located in the modules directory.
- If you're using a Puppetfile to manage modules, verify that all dependencies are included in the file. There is no automatic dependency resolution when using a Puppetfile.
Information to include in module-related tickets
- The exact name and version of the module
- The module installation method: whether the module was installed from the Forge, from a Git repository, or with a Puppetfile
- How the module is used in your Puppet code, including examples of your wrapper modules and/or code
- PE version and architecture
- Specific error messages or log excerpts related to the issue
- The output of
puppet modules list