Draft document: This is an unedited, potentially incomplete draft.
In a CI/CD environment you may wish to tag builds as "Latest". This will enable Pipelines to deploy the latest successfully-built image instead of being locked to a specific build number.
Version and installation information
Product: Pipelines for Applications and Pipelines for Containers
Installation type: SaaS and on premises
In the Build configuration:
-e $DISTELLI_DOCKER_EMAILfrom the docker login command -- this parameter is no longer recognized and may cause docker login to crash.
- Copy the last two commands in the build step (
docker push) and paste them to the afterSuccess step.
- Edit the afterSuccess step so that it tags the successfully-built image. It should look like this:
echo "Tagging build $DISTELLI_BUILDNUM as latest"
docker tag "$DISTELLI_DOCKER_REPO" "$DISTELLI_DOCKER_REPO:latest"
docker push "$DISTELLI_DOCKER_REPO:latest"
- Build the image and verify that it's tagged with
latestin addition to build number
In the Deployment configuration:
- Edit the image line of the YAML so that it pulls
- Deploy image: "<container_repo_host>/<image_name>:latest"