Puppet Practice Labs are a series of tracks containing short challenges where you can try out Puppet technologies and learn new skills in an easy, quick, hands-on way. Each track spins up a sandbox so you can follow along with the tutorial right in your browser.
- Automate infrastructure as code: Get up and running with Puppet Enterprise to simplify the management and automation of your hybrid infrastructure.
- Deploy and discover: Deploy PE and use the console to discover and query for information about the systems in your infrastructure.
- Design and manage: Use roles and profiles to design and manage a baseline system configuration that ensures consistent, compliant, and scalable provisioning.
- Develop and maintain: Develop and deploy roles and profiles that are reusable and maintainable for future system changes and scaling.
- Extend capability: Learn best practices and advanced Puppet code constructs for creating and extending Puppet modules so that you can automate the management of software and technologies.
- Task automation and orchestration: Learn how to use Bolt to automate tasks you’d otherwise complete on an ad hoc basis or as part of a greater orchestration workflow through tasks and plans.
Help us meet your needs— email email@example.com to share your ideas for future topics.
Learn more: Boost your skills with Puppet Practice Labs.
Get started with Puppet Practice Labs.
How can we improve this article?
Please sign in to leave a comment.