Use a task to upload the support script in the console in Puppet Enterprise to SFTP when you don’t have access to the command line.
Version and installation information
PE version: All supported
Before you begin:
- You need an active Support ticket number.
- You need to configure your firewall to allow outgoing TCP traffic on port 22 to ssh://customer-support.puppetlabs.net.
Use the following steps to use a task to upload the support script to our SFTP server.
- Download and install the puppetlabs-support_tasks module which includes the task for this solution.
- In the console, in the Run section, click Task.
- In the Task field, select st0305.
- Under Task parameters, enter a value for
ticketthat matches your Support ticket ID.
- (Optional) enter a value for
- Select the nodes to target.
- Run the task. Task output appears in the console.
PE Support Script Data Uploaded for Puppet via SFTP