Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet response to recent Log4j vulnerabilities FAQ
CVE-2021-44228 is a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in the Log4j logging library, a third-party component used in Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise and used by a component in Puppet Comply. Malicious actors who can cause a malicious string to be logged can exploit this vulnerability. Details are here.
Read the blog post Find and mitigate Log4j vulnerabilities with Puppet Enterprise to learn to manage and orchestrate scanning your filesystem for vulnerable JAR files by using Google's Log4jscanner with a Puppet module.
Puppet Enterprise 2021.4.0 and 2019.8.9 are now available
As a Support customer, you can download Puppet Enterprise 2021.4.0 using the following links. You can download PE 2019.8.9, our latest long term release, from the previous releases page.
Browse our knowledge content
- New to Puppet Enterprise®
- Performance tuning
- Security and certificates
- Code Manager and file sync
- Installing and upgrading
- Primary server (formerly master)
- Language and modules
- Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- Puppet Comply™
- Relay by Puppet™
- Puppet Remediate™
- MCollective Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Most popular articles
- Puppet response to recent Log4j vulnerabilities FAQ
- Puppet Enterprise 2021.4.0 and 2019.8.9 are now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest primary server and agent packages for Puppet Enterprise
- Open a ticket with Puppet Support
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free resources, webinars, and workshops
- Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.0 to 2019.8.4
- Get help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Update the pe-r10k package in Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.7 and 2021.2 if you are using Continuous Delivery for PE impact analysis
- Get support for Bolt
- Get support for Puppet Remediate