Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.2 is now available
This is a security and bugfix release of Puppet Enterprise. All users of Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x are encouraged to upgrade when possible to Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.2. For information on the fixes in this release, see https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2018.1/release_notes/release_notes.html.
If you’re logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2018.1.2:
Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.13 and 2017.3.8 are now available
Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.13 and 2017.3.8 are security and bugfix releases of Puppet Enterprise. All users of Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.x and 2017.3.x are encouraged to upgrade when possible. For information on the fixes in these releases, see the 2016.4 release notes and the 2017.3 release notes.
Download Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.13 and 2017.3.8 from our Previous releases page.
Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our newly available long-term supported (LTS) release, meaning you can expect full support, security updates and bug fixes through May 2020. It also includes significant improvements to Puppet Tasks, Puppet Development Kit (PDK) support, and disaster recovery planning. Read more about what's included in PE 2018.1.
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise generally available
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise simplifies the way you build, test and promote infrastructure changes. It makes continuous integration and delivery simple for infrastructure managed with Puppet Enterprise, giving you a prescriptive way to:
- Visually create continuous delivery pipelines for your infrastructure code in minutes and automatically promote that infrastructure code across environments based on approval workflows and criteria you set.
- Automatically build, test and promote changes to control repos and modules to deliver infrastructure changes faster and with more confidence.
- Fully control how infrastructure changes are delivered across environments and reduce risk, with flexible deployment policies and one-click rollbacks.
- Get full visibility into infrastructure code changes with activity histories and audit trails.
Ticket form changes
We updated our ticket form to include a dropdown menu indicating which product you need help with (Puppet Enterprise, Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Puppet Discovery, or Puppet Pipelines). Learn more about Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Pipelines, and Discovery.
Browse our knowledge content
- KB#0280 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.2 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest master version?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest agent version?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support portal requests?
- KB#0023 Renew expiring Puppet Enterprise certificates for PE 3.x to 2017.3.x
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)