Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise 2019.7 and 2018.1.15 are now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.7:
You can download our latest long term support release (2018.1.15) from the Previous releases page.
We're excited to introduce a redesigned Forge home page
Explore featured modules (hand-picked by the Forge team), recently updated modules, and a growing collection of how-to articles. Over the next few months, we'll be rolling out the new look to the rest of the Forge, along with some new features you'll love. Please help us improve the Forge experience by giving feedback in our community slack, on Twitter (@puppetforge), or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your questions answered: Ask an Expert Office Hour
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise master?
- Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise agent?
- How do I open a support ticket?
- What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- Getting help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Getting Support for Bolt