Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Pipelines end of life
Puppet Pipelines is end of life on 2019-01-31. Learn more. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming holiday - 20 January - USA - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Puppet's Support offices in Portland, OR, USA will be closed on 20 January. We will have someone available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2, 3, and 4 responses may occur the next business day.
We'd love to get your feedback
Our customer satisfaction survey is now open. If you spend around 5 minutes of your time to provide us your feedback, we'll send $5 to a charity of your choice. Please go to this link, and thank you for your time. Your input is important and helps us make informed decisions.
Puppet Enterprise 2019.2.2 is now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.2.2:
Download earlier releases from our Previous releases page.
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
End of life on 2019-01-31
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
- KB#0374 Puppet Enterprise 2019.2.2 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise master?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise agent?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support requests?
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- KB#0308 Getting Support for Puppet Bolt