Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise 2019.5 is now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.5:
You can download our latest long term support release (2018.1.13) from the Previous releases page.
Get your questions answered: Ask an Expert Office Hour
To make it as easy as possible for you to get your questions answered quickly, Beth Shea, SVP of Customer Success, shares a series of helpful free Puppet resources. Read about our new Ask an Expert Office Hour, our upcoming virtual workshops, and more.
Coronavirus: Taking care of our community
In the current global environment, Puppet is closely monitoring guidance from government agencies and health authorities to ensure that our policies and practices keep us healthy and focused on our customers. We have tested our systems and capabilities and are confident in our ability to maintain strong partnerships with our customers from all locations. Puppet is committed and prepared to support our global customers without any interruptions due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued support as a customer.
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise master?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise agent?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support requests?
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- KB#0308 Getting Support for Puppet Bolt