Welcome to Puppet Support
Upcoming holiday - June 18th - Portland, Oregon, USA - Juneteenth (Freedom Day) observed
In observance of Juneteenth, Puppet's Support offices in Portland, Oregon will be closed on June 18th. We will have Support available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2, 3, and 4 responses may occur the next business day.
Security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Removing and replacing harmful terms
We've updated our documentation to remove harmful terminology. Learn more.
Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.6 and 2021.1.0 are now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can download Puppet Enterprise 2021.1 using the following links. You can download PE 2019.8.6, our latest long term release, from the previous releases page.
- Download the latest primary server packages
- Download the latest agent packages
- Learn more about 2021.1.0
- Learn more about 2019.8.6
- Free resources and webinars focused on upgrading to 2019.8
- Download earlier versions from the Previous Releases page
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Browse our knowledge content
- New to Puppet Enterprise®
- Performance tuning
- Security and certificates
- Code Manager and file sync
- Installing and upgrading
- Primary server (formerly master)
- Language and modules
- Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- Puppet Comply™
- Relay by Puppet™
- Puppet Remediate™
- MCollective Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Most popular articles
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.6 and 2021.1.0 are now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest primary server packages for Puppet Enterprise
- Download the latest agent packages for Puppet Enterprise
- How do I open a support ticket?
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free resources, webinars, and workshops
- Get help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Get support for Bolt
- Get support for Puppet Remediate