Welcome to Puppet Support
Upcoming holiday - 1 May - Singapore - Labour Day
In observance of Labour Day, Puppet's Support offices in Singapore will be closed on 1 May. We will have someone available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2 and 3 responses may occur the next business day.
Ticket form changes
We updated the ticket form on the Portal to include a drop down menu that lets you select Puppet Enterprise® or Pipelines. PE data has no change. When you start adding Pipelines to your suite of Puppet solutions, we are ready for you! Feel free to take a look at the type of information we're requesting by clicking on the dropdown option Pipelines. If you want more information on Pipelines, please click here.
Download the latest PE master and agent downloads without filling out a form.
If you're logged in, you can download the latest PE master and agent. No forms required. Download the latest client tools package here. Our latest LTS release is available on the Previous Releases page.
Find information on Pipelines for Applications (formerly VM dashboard) and Pipelines for Containers (formerly K8S dashboard)
Puppet acquired Distelli, a privately held continuous delivery automation software company based in Seattle, WA.
In our documentation for Pipelines for Applications, you'll find tutorials on applications (click Applications and application groups > Application tutorials), deployment (click Deployments > Deployment tutorials), and Docker (click Docker > Docker tutorials), as well as a growing library of manifest examples.
Browse our knowledge content
- KB#0237 Puppet Enterprise 2017.3.5 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2016.4 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest master version?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest agent version?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support portal requests?
- KB#0023 Renew expiring Puppet Enterprise certificates for PE 3.x to 2017.3.x
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)