Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise PE 2019.8.4 and PE 2018.1.18 are now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.8.4, our latest long term support release:
- The latest primary server (formerly called master)
- The latest agent
- Learn more about 2019.8.4
- Free resources and webinars focused on upgrading
- Learn more about 2018.1.18
Upcoming holiday - November 26 and 27 - Portland, OR, USA - Thanksgiving
In observance of Thanksgiving, Puppet's Support offices in the US will be closed on November 26 and 27. We will have someone available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2, 3, and 4 responses may occur the next business day.
Removing and replacing harmful terms
We made changes to the latest releases of our documentation: replacing “master” with "primary server” and replacing “whitelist"and "blacklist” with “allowlist" and "blocklist”. For the immediate future, you’ll encounter the term “master” within the product, for example in parameters, commands, and preconfigured node groups. Learn more.
Join us on 19 November for free online events across Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Americas, for hands-on workshops, networking opportunities, and more.
Security and bug fixes for Puppet products
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Browse our knowledge content
- New to Puppet Enterprise®
- Performance tuning
- Security and certificates
- Code Manager and file sync
- Installing and upgrading
- Primary server (formerly master)
- Language and modules
- Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- Puppet Remediate™
- MCollective Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Most popular articles
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.4 and 2018.1.18 are now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest primary server packages for Puppet Enterprise
- Download the latest agent packages for Puppet Enterprise
- How do I open a support ticket?
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free resources, webinars, and workshops
- Getting help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Getting Support for Bolt