Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet's Support offices will be closed in observance of the following holidays. We will have support available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2 and 3 responses may occur the next business day.
|Portland, OR, USA||28 May||Memorial Day|
|Belfast, Northern Ireland||28 May||Spring Bank Holiday|
|Singapore||29 May||Vesak Day|
Know what you have — Puppet Discovery™ generally available
Download Puppet Discovery to begin automating your entire infrastructure. Get an intuitive dashboard shows you everything you have running on your servers, VMs, and containers, on premises or in the cloud. Access deep insights into your infrastructure so you know what to automate and take action on in order to bring all of your infrastructure under management.
Scale automation broadly and deeply with Puppet Enterprise 2018.1
Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 includes more ways to help you scale automation broadly and deeply with enterprise-grade security and support.
Download the latest PE master and agent without a form
If you’re logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2018.1:
Ticket form changes
Browse our knowledge content
- KB#0261 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest master version?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest agent version?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support portal requests?
- KB#0023 Renew expiring Puppet Enterprise certificates for PE 3.x to 2017.3.x
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)