Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise 2019.1.4, and 2018.1.12 are now available
You can use the links below to download Puppet Enterprise. Puppet advises you not to update to 2019.3 at this time. We will provide links to the 2019.4 update as soon as it is available.
The latest PE master - Coming soon!
The latest PE agent - Coming soon!
Puppet Pipelines end of life
Puppet Pipelines reached end of life on 2019-01-31. Learn more. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support requests?
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- KB#0308 Getting Support for Puppet Bolt