Welcome to Puppet Support
Now available: PE 2018.1.4, 2017.3.10, and 2016.4.15
We released Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.4, 2017.3.10, and 2016.4.15. These releases contain security and bug fixes. Read more about them in the release notes for 2018.1.4, 2017.3.10, 2016.4.15 and our Security and vulnerability announcements.
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2018.1.4:
Download 2017.3.10, and 2016.4.15 on the previous releases page.
Seeking your feedback on new support services
Thank you for being a valued Puppet customer! We rely on your feedback to help deliver support services that meet your evolving business demands. Please take a short 5 minute survey to share your needs with us.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Our ticket form now includes a dropdown menu indicating which product you need help with (Puppet Enterprise, Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Puppet Discovery, or Puppet Pipelines). Learn more about Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Pipelines, and Discovery.
Browse our knowledge content
- KB#0297 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.4 is now available
- KB#0296 Puppet Enterprise 2017.3.10 is now available
- KB#0295 Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.15 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest master version?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest agent version?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support requests?
- KB#0023 Renew expiring Puppet Enterprise certificates for PE 3.x to 2017.3.x
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)