Welcome to Puppet Support
We updated our ticket form
We updated our ticket form to make it easier for you to ask us for help. Let us know if you have feedback.
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Download the latest version of Puppet Enterprise
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.1.1:
You can download older versions of PE from our Previous releases page.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- KB#0355 Puppet Enterprise 2019.1.1 is now available
- KB#0181 Puppet Enterprise 2018.1 is our long-term support (LTS) release
- KB#0001 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise master?
- KB#0002 Where can I download the latest Puppet Enterprise agent?
- KB#0004 How do I open a support ticket?
- KB#0005 What are the recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise?
- KB#0006 How do I update who can submit support requests?
- KB#0023 Renew expiring Puppet Enterprise certificates for PE 3.x to 2017.3.x
- KB#0102 Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2 and earlier
- KB#0168 Getting help for supported modules
- KB#0183 Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- KB#0308 Getting Support for Puppet Bolt