Welcome to Puppet Support
Puppet Enterprise 2021.3.0 and 2019.8.8 are now available
As a Support customer, you can download Puppet Enterprise 2021.3.0 using the following links. You can download PE 2019.8.8, our latest long term release, from the previous releases page.
Registration for Puppetize 2021 is now open
Register now to join your peers, community, and experts for a free virtual conference on September 29 and 30. Check out the full agenda.
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Browse our knowledge content
- New to Puppet Enterprise®
- Performance tuning
- Security and certificates
- Code Manager and file sync
- Installing and upgrading
- Primary server (formerly master)
- Language and modules
- Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
- Puppet Comply™
- Relay by Puppet™
- Puppet Remediate™
- MCollective Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
Most popular articles
- Puppet Enterprise 2021.3.0 and 2019.8.8 are now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest primary server and agent packages for Puppet Enterprise
- How do I open a support ticket?
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free resources, webinars, and workshops
- Expired GPG Key causes node installation to fail in Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.0 to 2019.8.4
- Get help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Update the pe-r10k package in Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.7 and 2021.2 if you are using Continuous Delivery for PE impact analysis
- Get support for Bolt
- Get support for Puppet Remediate