Welcome to Puppet Support
Upcoming holidays - July
Puppet's Support offices will be closed on the following days. We will have someone available for Priority 1 per your support entitlement, however, Priority 2, 3, and 4 responses may occur the next business day.
|July 3||Portland, OR, US||Independence Day|
|July 6||All locations
||All company holiday
Tech talk: Serving files with Puppet
What are the best practices for sending large files through Puppet? Support Engineer Adrian Parreiras Horta shows you different ways to serve files and the performance implications of each method. Watch Serving files with Puppet. (We'll have captions available for you in a few days.)
Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is now available
If you're logged in to the Support Portal, you can use these links to download PE 2019.8, our latest long term support release:
- Learn more about 2019.8
- Check out these free webinars and workshops focused on upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.
Get your questions answered: Ask an Expert Office Hour
New to using Puppet Enterprise?
We've put together a list of resources for you. Quickly find the best content to start your automation journey.
Learn more about security and bug fixes for Puppet products
Your security is important to us. Sign up for the Puppet Security Announce List. Learn more about how to stay up to date on security and bug fixes for Puppet products.
Browse our knowledge content
New to Puppet Enterprise®
Security and certificates
Code Manager and file sync
Installing and upgrading
Language and modules
Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise
Replaced in PE 2018.1 by Orchestrator tasks
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is now available
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8 is our long term support release
- Download the latest Puppet Enterprise master
- Download the latest Puppet Enterprise agent
- How do I open a support ticket?
- Recommended upgrade paths for Puppet Enterprise
- How do I update who can submit support requests?
- Upgrading to Puppet Enterprise 2019.8: Free webinars and workshops
- Getting help for supported modules
- Write and test Puppet code and modules with the Puppet Development Kit (PDK)
- Getting Support for Bolt